|Category||Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform detailed engineering design. The roles and responsibilities as detailed below are only generic representation of project duties and will be complemented with project specific requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to electrical engineering team, conversant with Canadian and International electrical design codes and standards;
- Handle facilities and coordinate engineering work to solve major problems on quality and design in electrical circuits;
- Maintain up-to-date comprehension of all electrical design problems and operating difficulties;
- Plan, schedule and provide work direction as required for preparation of designs, processes, reports, correspondence and related data; Ensure the efficiency, adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of all phases of complex electrical engineering problems;
- Initiate detailed work outline and make decisions as to basic approaches, processes and/or equipment;
- Long range planning and reviewing cost estimates;
- Recommend new installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within broad fields of endeavor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years of electrical design and engineering experience working in oil and gas industry;
- Professional Engineer – Alberta
- Strong facilitator and problem-solver with a high degree of flexibility. Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities and projects as required;
- Strong communication skills with values that align with a culture of mutual respect, teamwork and high ethical standards.
Remarks Long Term Staff/Contract Position
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all that apply but only those that meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.