|Category||Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The position will report directly to the VP of Operations and will enjoy the benefits associated with being an integral part of the team. While key responsibilities revolve around daily accounting transactions of the company, the role will require diverse skills and the ability to adapt to continually changing environments and reporting. The roles and responsibilities as detailed below are only generic representation of project duties and will be complemented with project specific requirements.
- Assist in continual improvement of accounting and internal control policies and operational procedures;
- Prepare journal entries for both day-to-day and month-end transactions
- Maintain and reconciles all general ledger accounts;
- Manage month-end and year-end closing, prepare financial statement in accordance with internal financial accounting policies and procedures;
- Prepare payroll and related functions;
- Monitor and report on cash flow needs and intercompany transfers;
- Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variations from budget;
- Utilize Excel to analyze, record and report various forms of revenue;
- Proficient in Professional Simply Accounting;
- Complex account reconciliations, including both internal bank accounts and customer tax filings;
- Develop and maintain analysis and financial reporting for new ventures and projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment with diverse stakeholders, accountabilities, and responsibilities;
- Completed professional designation (CA, CMA, CGA or CPA);
- 3-5 years accounting experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter, proactive, and passionate about teamwork;
Remarks Long Term Staff/Contract Position Yearly leave, Medical & Life Insurance covered for Employees
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all that apply but only those that meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.